resourcesShare with the world why rainforests are so important on your social media platforms with #WorldRainforestDay. Personalize your message with your organization's own rainforest conservation efforts and the actions your followers can take to enrich your organization’s mission. Would you like anything on this page in Spanish? Email us at WRD@RainforestPartnership.org.
Right-click on any image to save the graphic to your computer.
Remember to use #WorldRainforestDay #TakeABreath #ThankARainforest #BecauseTheWorldCantWait #TheForgottenSolution when sharing!
Rainforest Facts & Infographics
MAke your own event
Resources from our partners to help you with your World Rainforest Day event!
- Educational Resources from World Land Trust here, or Brighter Green here.
- Quizzes from Size of Wales here and here.
- Amazon Watch has several letter templates and petitions already created here.
- Bonobo Conservation Initiative has a downloadable fundraising toolkit here.
- If Not Us, Then Who has a page with links to films and information packages about each film.
- One Tree Planted has an easy page to set up your own fundraiser.
- Environment Texas has a letter written to Texas Governor, Greg Abbott.
- Money for Madagascar is calling on all primary schools to organize a Lemur Bounce to save lemur habitats. They have a resource pack here.
- Learning about Forests has a resources page as well!
- WWF and Earth Hour created a digital toolkit; you can find out more about WWF’s work on forests and also take action to speak up for our forests and for our nature.